Kids toddlers learning games is a collection of games/puzzles for preschool children.
To teach your pre-k kiddo color,shapes,fruits,vegetables,Alphabet,abc,counting numbers, creatures(animals) and tracing.
The interactive learning is a great mode of education as toddlers enter kindergarten as kinesthetic learners (Age 2-4 years).
11 high quality activities at a single place keeps the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. The learning based educational activities are perfect for kids to inculcate inquisitiveness in their early childhood.
The activities encourage kids to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid amused for hours. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** Games are designed to enhance following skills
1. Eleven colorful & engaging activities for young minds.
2. Core activities for foundation stage of primary school.
3. Helps to develop skills for early learning while keeping kids busy and engaged.
4. Core activities for foundation stage of primary school.
5. Hand-eye coordination
7. Visual perception
11. Motor skills development of your baby
** List of games
- Hanging fruits
- Floating bubbles
- Match the shadow
- Color fun
- Hungry frog
- Scratch to reveal
- Underwater catch
- Balloon pop
- Feed the Shark
- Jigsaw puzzle
Educational games are great mode of learning for toddlers/preschoolers. It helps to inculcate interest and positive attitude towards learning since a very early age. Learning by doing or Experiential learning is one of the most recommended way to introducing basic concepts to kids.
Quoting experts on kid's learning styles:
"Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives." (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
1. Colourful games to teach kids learning basics
2. Frequent repetition to help children learn
3. Easy to use. Kid’s friendly interface
4. Beautiful stickers to earn
5. Enticing Graphics and amazing colors.
6. Free play
** About Greysprings
** Visit us at www.greysprings.com
** Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Applications from Greysprings
1. Kids Preschool Learning Games
2. Kids Preschool Numbers & Math
3. Kids Preschool Learn Letters
4. Kids games Learning math
5. Kids Shapes & Colors
6. Kindergarten Kids Learning
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids