At BandLab we innovate to break down the barriers between inspiration and creation. We want to be there every step of the creative process, supporting you, the artist, to create great music.
BandLab makes it easy to make great music and find great music to listen to. You can listen to tracks from other creators as well as create and collaborate with other musicians from all over the world.
BandLab is a global and social music community with a built-in 12-track DAW (digital audio workstation). BandLab works on Android and the Web, storing your tracks in the cloud, so you can make music wherever you are.
• Record, edit and share your music—all in the same place!
• 12 track recording—so you have plenty of room to work on your projects.
• BandLab comes with built-in tools such as a Metronome and a Guitar Tuner.
• BandLab works across different platforms, so whether you want to record on your mobile device or on a computer, your songs will be synced and saved in the cloud.
• BandLab is a growing community of music makers who are actively sharing and collaborating on songs. Whichever genre you play or listen to, you'll find your community here.
• Collaboration is at the core of BandLab's "Fork" feature, as it lets you pick up where other artists have left off. Fork a song to make it your own, then you can write, remix and rearrange the whole thing in the Mix Editor. Save and publish your songs to the community—and allow forks so other BandLab members can work on them with you.
• Explore the BandLab community, find people you want to collaborate with and form a band! Band members can communicate through band chat and collaborate on songs privately—no matter whether they live next door or on the other side of the world!
• Want to collaborate with someone, but just on one track? Find a feature artist and invite them (from inside or outside BandLab) to collaborate on a specific song.
• Shouts are a fun, creative way to share what you’re doing right now. Snap a photo or video, add emojis and publish it to the community to share with your friends!
It doesn’t matter what sort of music you’re into or which instruments you play, there’s a place for everyone to listen, create and collaborate on BandLab. And it’s FREE - join BandLab today!